Skip to main content

My Daily Mantras: Let Nature be your Healer

I have mantras I write on paper almost everyday. It helps with my anxiety to repeat certain phrases over and over again. Sometimes they even crop up in my "art". In this case on a zentangle inspired work on a messy watercolor background. I feel the need to connect with the Universe. To believe in a higher power, in a way. And I also need reassurances that I'm not entirely helpless. Maybe I'll find in nature the inner  peace I long for...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Come to the dark side, we have cookies." Cross stitch.

I kind of regret now not taking better pictures of the finished project. I hate the color I picked for the frame, and the company I ordered it from. Maybe I'll just get a custom frame from Michaels next time. Regardless this looks absolutely awesome on my desk at work.
Thank you to Dork Stitch for the great pattern!





Our Gnome Garden

The IWK project - pirate finger puppets I made.