Sunday, September 15, 2013

My NaNoWriMo 2013 Soundtrack

I've been a bad girl last night. I told myself I would only think of my story a week before November starts. But, while brainstorming for ideas, I actually picked one and started working with it. I don't have a story yet but I have the setting. So lets see... the first year I wrote about space pirates. The year after that, I wrote about space pirates. And this year, I'll be writing again about the same space pirates. I sense a recurrent theme.

 Anywhoo, today I thought I'd work on my soundtrack.

 This song from Powerman 5000 is usually what I listen to before every writing session:
Holy shit, that's the DeLorean! And some flavor of the moment:


 I LOVE the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack. The problem is sometimes it's overstimulating.


 Maybe not music per se:

 

 Other randoms:
 

I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan. The last minute of this video though made me temporary go gaga over Gaga way back when (erhm, when I still had ex boyfriend issues...). And more then a few songs made it on my 2010 NaNoWriMo soundtrack. Maybe it's time to bring them back. Odd to say, I owe Gaga a thing or two. She influenced me for the best back in those days. My liking of her did not survive the passage of time however.
 

Other hits of hers with inspiring visuals:

No comments:

Post a Comment